background

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Flour Tortilla (BBQ Sauce - Chicken Pizza)

Making a quick pizza from a flour tortilla and the left-over shredded chicken I have from making a whole chicken in the crock pot... life couldn't be better.


This can be made for lunch, dinner or just an after-school snack. Which talking about after-school, my kids only have 7 days left of school! I am doing the happy dance. My little boy will be moving on up to 8th grade and my girls will be graduating High School! WHOOT!! WHOOT!!


Flour Tortilla (BBQ Sauce - Chicken Pizza)
created by Tina Hudgens

2 flour tortillas
1/4 cup BBQ Sauce
1 cup shredded chicken
1/2 cup shredded cheese (whatever kind you wish)

Heat oven to 400. Spread BBQ sauce on the tortilla and then layer with toppings (feel free to add extra toppings if you wish). Cook for about 10 minutes and then slice & serve.

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...