background

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Family Meal Planning 4-25-11


SPRING BREAK.... over! Already?!?! That went by way too fast! Good thing this is a short week for me and my girls. We are leaving Thursday for the Worlds Dance Competition in Orlando, Florida. The grocery shopping for this week; NONE! Yahooooo! I have to run by a store or two for snacks, but that's it. My husband will be staying home (but working) and my son will be going to grandma's house.

We will be eating left-overs, left-overs and some more left-overs. My refrigerator is some how packed full.. and we are leaving in 3 days. We better get to eatin' soon! We have a little Lasagna and lots of salad left-over from my son's birthday party. There are a ton of Hard Boiled Easter Eggs, that my daughter will be making her Mushroom Egg Salad or the Bacon & Cheese Egg Salad, there is a little left over from Olive Garden too. And to top it off I thought I was gonna run out of Lasagna at my son's birthday so I stayed in the kitchen making an entire Pasta Casserole, and come to find out I didn't need it after all. We had a few more people show up then I was expecting and I started to panic. I will have to share that story with you too sometime!

My kids have just 31 more days left of school, I can hardly believe it! This summer is SO needed and I can't wait! (It's my favorite time of year and this year our summer is jammed back full of exciting things!)


Check back and we will link the actual recipe!
(not all recipes will become reality so if there is not a link, we haven't made it yet)

Lasagna (left-overs)
Mushroom Egg Salad
Bacon & Cheese Egg Salad
Sour Cream Enchiladas (left-overs)
Banana Muffins with Lemon Icing (freezer food)
Magic Sweet Potato Muffins (freezer food)

click for the recipe: Mushroom Egg Salad



Also don't forget our weekly linky party
this week is "EASTER DINNER"

I LOVE Linky Parties, what a great way to mix and mingle with lots of bloggers! Today, I am sharing my Menu Planning & My BUDGET Grocery Shopping with: Tip Junkie's Tip Me Tuesday, I'm and Organizing Junkie: Meal Plan Mondayand GCC Shopping Round Up,

1 comment :

  1. great blog-will be back for sure to see what else you a planning!! found you via the tip junkie!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...