background

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Deviled Eggs (GLUTEN-FREE)

This is the second deviled egg recipe I will be sharing here on MOMS CRAZY COOKING, click here to see the first deviled egg recipe (which is equally good, but contains ranch dressing which has Gluten, which is not good for my daughter). Thus, came the search for another pleasant-tasting deviled egg recipe. And here it is, I made our first batch and I can tell you they didn't last long.
 

Deviled Eggs (GLUTEN-FREE)
found over at Gluten-Free Homemaker

Cut 6 hardboiled eggs in half lengthwise.  Scoop the egg yolks into a small bowl. 

Add to the egg yolks:
1 tsp vinegar
1 tsp mustard 
2-1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
1/4 tsp salt

Beat well until the yolks are smooth.  You can spoon some of the yolk into each white, I use my trusting little melon scooper. If desired, sprinkle with paprika just before serving.

I LOVE Linky Parties, (CLICK TO SEE ALL PARTIES), PLUS it's Thursday, almost time for the weekend. Today, we will link to these wonderful linky parties, check them out and join in! 
Cooking Thursday, Full Plate Thursday, Prairie Story Recipe Swap, Strut Your Stuff, Thrilling Thursday, Try New Adventures Thursdays, What's Cooking ThursdayPennywise Platter Thursday, Make It Yours Day, Gluten-Free Wednesdays, Real Food Wednesdays, Food & Health Carnival
and Transformation Thursday

4 comments :

  1. Tina, these deviled eggs look great! I love that they're gluten free too - I will be taking these to a party soon! And maybe making as a treat for darling hubby who has been working ALL hours and loves them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe I've never made deviled eggs? I want to try soon!
    Thanks for linking up to Try New Adventures Thursday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina,
    I just love deviled eggs. I think that they are an all time spring and summer staple. Your recipe looks great and is very much like mine, so I will have to try yours. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and please come back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love deviled eggs! I haven't had them in ages though! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...