background

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Family Meal Planning (11-8-10)


Click here to see previous week's Family Meal Planning!
Here's to another week in November, just 2 more weeks until we have our "Thanksgiving" Meal Plan. (I think it will say left-overs, left-overs, left-overs, but we'll see). I don't want to be boring or anything. I've already found some great recipes for Thanksgiving Dinner, now I just need to decide if we are staying home or going to a friends house. If we go to a friends house, I will cook a Thanksgiving Dinner on the Saturday after, because I never want to miss out on the chance to get left-over Turkey sandwiches. YUM!

I am excited this week for THIS WEEK'S CRAVINGS all the links will be Thanksgiving Cookies & Treats, I hope to pull atleast a few ideas from there and re-make for my own Thanksgiving Day. I've already made a new cookie White Chocolate Lemon Cake Cookies (YUMMMMMMM) and Snickerdoodle Cupcakes (I've been told by many, THIS IS THE BEST CUPCAKE EVER MADE)!!!

Well, onto the Family Meal Plan for this week...and I am already excited for next week. I will be "cleaning out the freezer" and making a freezer check list. Wonder what we will find in there? I found this GREAT idea over at Life as a Mom, and I am going to totally make a freezer check-out list.

Check back at the end of the week and we will link the actual recipe!
(not all recipes will become reality so if there is not a link, we haven't made it yet)

Tacos w/Potatoes
Blueberry Pancakes
Vanilla Glazed Pumpkin Muffin




Also don't forget to link up with us
your Thanksgiving Cookies & Treats at:

1 comment :

  1. You're so organized, Tina. Some weeks I manage to meal plan, but other weeks we fly by the seat of your pants! :) I try to at least know what I'm (or hubby is) making before I get home so there's a game plan when I walk in that door! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...